In this post, you’ll learn how to build an automated ConvertKit Report tool in Google Sheets.
Every morning I have this report waiting for me in my inbox:
Opening the PDF attachment shows me the key growth metrics for my email list:
There’s also a link in the email to go direct to the Google Sheet, in case I want to ever make changes.
In this post you’ll see how to:
- Set up this template for yourself
- Connect to the ConvertKit API with Apps Script
- Retrieve list data into your Sheet
- Make projections about list growth
- Create a report that is emailed to you daily