Google Sheets Macros are small programs you create inside of Google Sheets without needing to write any code. They allow you to automate repetitive tasks. They work by recording your actions as you do something and saving these actions as a “recipe” that you can re-use again with a single click.
They sure are! Read on to learn how to use them, see some examples, discover their limitations and also see how they’re a great way into the wonderful world of Apps Script coding 😀
- What are Google Sheets macros?
- Why should you use macros?
- How to create your first macro
- Other options
- A peek under the hood of Google Sheets Macros
- Google Sheets Macros examples!